Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Little Miss Marker Movie

Source for Photo and VHS
Why, why, why has nobody told me about Little Miss Marker before now?  Thanks to Netflix we were able to watch it, and we all loved it.    It is a hoot!
Photo Source (before editing)
Seriously, Walter Matthau AND Julie Andrews?!  They are too, too adorable for words.
Even the little munchkin is cute, and I am not one of those folks who goes gooey over kids in movies.  Maybe it is because she is well behaved.  I absolutely adore well behaved children.  

Anyways, this charming movie is definitely on my Christmas Wish List.  Got that Hubby?!

2 comments:

  1. I have never seen that movie. I do recall when it came out, I think. Next time I'm searching Netflix and it seems there's nothing to watch I may give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Started watching it yesterday and then thought to myself I should wait until James could watch it with me! Didn't watch past the credits but they were adorable. :) Thanks for the recommendation!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying "HI";!